Eugene Plastic Surgery Specials
Our Latest Cosmetic Surgery News & Skincare Specials
Every month we offer great special savings on cosmetic treatments and products and share info on the latest new treatments options to help you look your best. Keep checking back to stay updated about our the latest news and special events going on here at Movassaghi Plastic Surgery and Ziba Medical Spa in Eugene. Or better yet, use the form to the right to sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send the latest news right to your inbox!
News & Specials June 2017
American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Celebrates 50 years
Dr. Movassaghi and fellow ASAPS Board Members met in San Diego at the 2017 Aesthetic Meeting celebrating 50 years of advancing the science, art, and safe practice of aesthetic plastic surgery and cosmetic medicine through education, research, and innovation while maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct. Niloo and Case pose with ASAPS Queen Nefertiti at Expo Hall. Dr. Movassaghi leads an ASAPS course on neck lifts and facial rejuvenation.
Revolutionary Hair Replacement: NeoGraft®
We’re excited to share the benefits of this new technology for men and women. Call us today for a complimentary consultation!
- First and only FDA approved automated medical device for hair restoration
- Least invasive procedure available: no scalpel, incisions, stitches or staples, no general anesthesia
- Little or no discomfort and a shorter recovery time with less activity restrictions; go back to work the next day
- No linear scar, and no hairstyle limitations; ideal for all hair types and colors with lifelong results
- 95-98% graft take success with NeoGraft; traditional “strip” method 50-60% graft take success
A Great Summer Gift: Zo Skin Health
Purchase $195 of your favorite skin care products and receive a beautiful tote bag for all of your summer pool and beach essentials. While supplies last.
Read past newsletters and articles on our newsletter archive.
To stay informed of our news and specials, follow us on social media.